1 Cakes & Louie: Target Strikes Again

Monday, January 27, 2014

Target Strikes Again

Our house has been on the market for a whopping 10 days, and we've had a bunch of activity, an open house, and even a second showing for a potential buyer! Needless to say, I'm a bit stressed about it all - mostly because the thought of packing up EVERYTHING we own is incredibly daunting. Just the thought of wrapping every. single. dish. and every. single. glass. makes me anxious. But, the excitement over what's to come combats any other feeling, and I truly can't wait to see what's next for Dan and I (and the Buddy Louie!)

When I need to just zone out and focus on something besides the house being on the market, I let myself daydream about what our new house might be like... and of course, how I might like to decorate it. I absolutely love how versatile and classic Target's home decor line has become, and one of my favorite things is to go through and see how different pieces might mix together to create a room. Here's some recent favorites that would pair well with our existing couch for a living room or family room setting!


rug  //  bench  //  mirror  //  pillow 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment